a fancy asian restaurant called “Suit and Thai”
FOR USE OF
ADVICE & ASSISTANCE OBTAINABLE IMMEDIATELY
HOVER TO OPEN
this is how I would doctor
Summer is around the corner, which means a lot of people will be going on vacation. Here are some places to visit if you’re planning on coming to LA!
1. Americana At Brand
- Americana is an outdoors mall & it’s a perfect place to walk around when the weather is nice outside. It’s not too big, so you won’t have to worry about being exhausted when you get back to your car. One of my favorite malls & I highly recommend checking it out !
2. Hollywood & Highland
- This is definitely a tourist spot but I can understand why. You can clearly see the Hollywood sign from here & you can also walk the Hollywood walk of fame on Hollywood blvd. It’s a great place to walk around if you’re visiting!
3. Griffith Park Observatory
- This is a great place to visit because you can see all of Los Angeles from here and it’s free. Admission is completely free & you can go inside the observatory & see all the star exhibits they have. It provides a great view for those who want a good picture overlooking all of LA.
- LACMA is one of the contemporary art museums in LA and is also home to the famous lamp post installation in front. There are a bunch of pictures of these lamp posts floating around online & they’re honestly so pretty at night. I highly recommend you check this place out.
5. Santa Monica
- Santa Monica is also famous for its pier & its shopping. I don’t really suggest going in the water because it’s kind of gross but as long as you walk around the pier, you should be fine. They have numerous attractions & rides for everyone. Also, the shopping on Third Street Promenade is also amazing. You should definitely check it out.
6. The Grove
- A lot of celebs & YouTubers come here to shop & it’s a great place to walk around. They also have a farmer’s market so it’s neat to check things out. It gets super pretty at night & also a great place to take pictures!
I miss home so much :’(
summers in california are literally the best. it’s still so cold here in boston :(
SOMEONE TAKE ME !!!!
inkskinned, “My father’s recipe for the man I should marry” (via partygirlmeltdown)
This is very, very good advice. You learn more about who someone really is when they are under stress or in an emergency than in a dozen calm years.
Stick him with an infant or toddler for an afternoon.(via tamorapierce)
"If I could, you know, team up with Anna Friel and Chi McBride again..and Kristin Chenoweth, it would just be a very special experience. I miss the show." (x)
Love this bit
He’s thought about it though. One of the greatest minds of our generation sat down one day and was like “wait, could zombies exist?” And then he did the science thing and was like “nah we’re good.”
wow the fifty shades of grey movie looks intense